“CLASSIC” CENTENARY HEIGHTS BRICK & TILE
Be quick to inspect this extremely well kept family home. First impressions will confirm the excellent condition and maintenance of this “stand out” property plus perfect proximity to all major shopping and facilities.
- Large main bedroom (B/I) complete with attractive shutters and spacious ensuite
- 3 Other good size bedrooms plus study/office (all B/I)
- Naturally lit open plan kitchen with plenty of bench space and extra large fridge capacity
- Main bathroom/shower with powder room, vanity and separate second toilet
- 2 Separate living areas covering family/dining and formal lounge
- Full security screens and 2 x reverse cycle aircons
- Well established rear gardens with private Alfresco and Gazebo entertaining
- Convenient 6m x 3m powered workshop plus separate garden shed
- Single lock-up garage with convenient rear roller door
This property is a pleasure to inspect and awaits your further interest.